G P PARSIK BANK was established on 21st May 1972 by a visionary leader Shri Gopinath Shivram Patil M.Com, LLB in a remote village of Kalwa (Thane District, Maharashtra). The Bank got Scheduled Status Status in the year 1998 and Multi State Status in March 2015. The Bank has 91 fully computerized branches in Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Raigad, Pune, Nashik, Sangli, Kolhapur districts of Maharashtra state. The bank also has its branches in Mapusa, Margao in Goa and Nipani, Belagavi in Karnataka.
Objectives of the Bank :-
To achieve highest level of ethical, efficient and effective customer service with strong technical support through highly motivated and committed professional staff with social responsibility.
To provide excellent customer service with transparency, trust and timely updated technology through diversified products for the continuous growth of the bank and customers.
This bank believes in inculcating a culture of transparency in its business tributaries.
The biggest asset of this bank is the trust of our customers. Customer satisfaction comes first for this bank. This bank makes great efforts to ensure the highest standards of banking excellence.
By readily sharing experiences, resources and opportunities, we ensure that all of our offerings come with a high degree of accountability.
The Bank provides insurance in association with The Oriental Insurance Company Limited.
• Bank has started providing PAN card services in association with UTIITSL
• Bank has launched Internet Banking Facility and Mobile Banking Facility from 27th July 2014
* The bank has won awards in appreciation and recognition for being one of the highest RuPay
* Restriction on issuance of cards by NPCI
* The bank has won the 2nd prize in the Banco Awards-2014 for the Best Bank in the category of Deposits up to Rs.3000 Crores.
* The bank has achieved the status of a multi-state scheduled co-operative bank.
* Bank has launched e-lobby services.
Bank’s achievements and awards
• Awarded “Congress Seva Dal” – “Seva-Bhushan Award 1995-96”.
• Maharashtra State Co-Operative Banks Association awarded “Best Urban Bank Padma Bhushan”
• “Vasantdada Patil Award” for three consecutive years 1995-96, 1996-97 and 1997-98.
• Scheduled Bank Status – January 30, 1998.
• Parsik Bank received award from organization named “Yuvak Mudra” for three consecutive years ending 98-99, which organized competition in memory of Rajarambapu Patil regarding Merit and Principal of Co-operative Banks.
• Bryce Indiglo has ranked Parsik Bank in its survey for the year 2002-2003 as follows.
*First in “Overall Ranking” in Thane District.
* 2nd in “Overall Ranking” in the entire Maharashtra State.
* Number 4 in “Safe Category”
• Maharashtra State Co-operative Banks Association has awarded the Padma Bhushan trophy
• Vasantdada Patil Award for Best Co-operative Bank in Konkan Region for the year 2008-09 – 2008-09
• Successful implementation of CBS – 2009
• RTGS, NEFT, Any Branch Banking Service – 2009
• SMS Banking Service – 2009
• The bank was ranked first in the category of Best Bank among Co-operative Banks with deposits of more than Rs.500 crore for the year 2009-10 from Maharashtra Urban Coop. bank federation
• Merger of Ichalkaranji Mahila Sahakari Bank Limited – 2010
• Centralized outward/inward clearing – 2010
• The bank was ranked 3rd in the category of Best Bank among Co-operative Banks with deposits of more than Rs.500 crore for the year 2010-11 from Maharashtra Urban Co-op. Banks Federation E-Payment Service – 2011
• Personalized Check Book Facility – 2011
• Tie up with NPCI for sharing of ATM network under NFS Switch-2011.
• First bank in India to launch NPCI’s “RuPay” ATM brand – 2011
• The Bank has bagged the National Level “Best Young Speaker Award” for the year 2013 as announced by Banking Frontier. Honorable Speaker Shri Ranjit Gopinath Patil was conferred with the award by Shri. KC Shashidhar, Chief General Manager, NABARD.
• The bank has received the “Banco Award”, i.e. the first prize for the best bank in the group of co-operative banks, whose deposits are between Rs.1001 crores to Rs.1001 crores. 1750 crores for the year 2013.