THE SEVA VIKAS COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED List of IFSC Code Branches States
Please select a state to get the district list.
THE SEVA VIKAS COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED State wise list:THE SEVA VIKAS COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED has branches in the following state(s) :- Maharashtra.
Sewa Vikas Co-op Bank Ltd., Pune was established in the year 1971. The objective of the bank has been to take banking to the masses and this has been accomplished to a large extent with excellent customer service. The Bank has made an extraordinary progress despite facing many ups and downs and is developing its strength at various places.Sewa Vikas Sahakari Bank Limited, Pune was established in the year 1971. The bank aims to take banking to the masses and this has been accomplished to a large extent with excellent customer service. Despite facing many ups and downs, the Bank has made extraordinary progress and is developing its strength at various locations.
- This bank started as a small co-operative bank and gradually its number of branches increased to 25.
- The bank has a network of 25 branches and 13 ATMs.
- The Bank has successfully implemented Core Banking in the year 2004.
- The bank is a non-scheduled urban co-operative bank in Pune district having its own data center under CBS and disaster recovery center in various earthquake zones at Bangalore.
- The bank has been conferred with many awards from renowned institutions like The Banking Frontiers, Urban Banks Association Pune, Maharashtra State Federation.
- SMS Alert.
- Email account details.
- Direct RTGS/NEFT.
- Government. Stamp Franking Facility.
- Safe Deposit Locker.
- Ru-Pay Debit Card and online payment facility (Booking – Air/Railway Tickets, Shopping, Payment of Utility Bills etc.) to withdraw cash from any ATM across India.